Job Type: Full-time
- Manually unload or move material from various locations and containers onto conveyor belt for bailing. Manually unload or move material from various sources onto convey for shredding.
- As directed, operation of variety of machines (such roll cutters, manual lift carts, etc) in the preparation of materials for bailing.
- As directed, assist with the overall housekeeping of the building and property including but not limited to: sweeping of plant walkways and warehouse area, removal of loose debris from around the property and scale, landscaping, shoveling, and sanding all with an eye towards overall plant and employee safety.
- Will perform any other job duties and functions as directed or deemed necessary by senior management.
Necessary Skills and Training:
- Entry level
- Ability to follow basic instructions
- Absolute dependability
- Demonstrates initiative to complete assigned tasks
- To move beyond a basic laborer position, individual must be able to:
- Read, write and understand basic English
- Able to perform basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Able to learn differences in basic paper types
- Able to read basic weighing equipment