Job Type: Full-time
- Strong attention to detail and thorough in follow up
- Must enjoy math calculations
- Must be able to multi-task
- Computer literate, must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Pleasant phone communication skills & good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can think outside the box
- Customer service driven
- Responsible, Reliable, Ambitious & a team player who is resourceful in fast paced environment
- Work in the sales support role to sales team – setting up purchase orders to purchase and sales orders to sell material both out of the plant and at brokerage accounts
- Identify freight carriers with competitive rates to move product from a supplier to a customer
- Confirm order details, from pick up to delivery assuring timeliness and accuracy
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries
- Work directly with the customers and suppliers to close transactions (buy and sell) to achieve a timely invoice process – this involves confirming weights and pricing
- Prepare necessary adjustments to buy and sell transactions for pricing, downgrades, rejections
- Enter system transactions or verify data already entered in the system using daily company driver logs
- Assist with other customer service needs as deemed necessary including set up of new accounts, maintaining customer and supplier files and analyzing customer data.
- This position also works closely with the finance team to facilitate a timely month end closing and may assist from time to time in certain projects.
- Service, Brokerage, Logistics, Transportation, Problem Solving, Timely follow up, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, and good math skills. Experience in the paper and plastic industry is a plus.
Northstar Pulp & Paper offers competitive benefit package including a 401K Match
References should accompany resume and will be confirmed.