1st and 2nd Shift Operators
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities, in order of importance:
Manually move material from various locations and containers onto conveyor belt for bailing. Manually move material to and from assorted transport containers. Manually move material from various sources onto convey for shredding.
As directed, operation of variety of machines (such roll cutters, manual lift carts, etc) in the preparation of materials for bailing.
As directed, assist with the overall housekeeping of the building and property including but not limited to: sweeping of plant walkways and warehouse area, removal of loose debris from around property and scale, landscaping, shoveling, and sanding all with an eye toward overall plant and employee safety
Number #4: General
Will perform any other job duties and functions as directed or deemed necessary by senior management.
- Entry level
- Ability to follow basic instructions
- Absolute dependability
- Demonstrates initiative to complete assigned tasks
To move beyond a basic laborer position, individual must be able to:
- Read, write and understand basic English
- Able to perform basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Able to learn differences in basic paper types
- Able to read basic weighing equipment
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Machine operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)